An Uff in an Uff

An Uff in an Uff

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Zan!

For Zan's birthday we did what made the most sense for two new sleep-deprived parents. We went to the Seattle Coffee Festival! We did lots of sampling and ended up being very caffeinated and pretty excited about life. We then watched a football game with Jenny and Gary and had Indian food. A day full of Zan's favorite things!


Leif and the L'Occitane aftershave lotion he gave Zan. Don't ask me why he gives so many French products...I also have a sneaking suspicion he voted for Obama

Zan is the best husband and father we could ever hope for. Even on his birthday he tried to bring me coffee and make me breakfast. What a guy! I don't know what Leif and I would do without him. We love you!!





No comments:

Post a Comment