An Uff in an Uff

An Uff in an Uff

Friday, October 26, 2012

Birthdays and bottles

This was a big week for Leif. First, we are so lucky to have welcomed baby Freya into the friend family. Congratulations to Ryan and Louise! We visited again on Monday with Jenny and Lily and Leif got to spend some time with his ladies. 






 For my birthday Zan and Leif took me out for lunch and to get a massage. It was wonderful! As part of my present Leif got me bath salts from France. The boy has good taste. Finally on the drive home we saw a complete rainbow. It was an amazing birthday with my boys.







 Leif had his first bottle! He took to it without a problem and Zan did great. Afterward Zan looked up at me and said he could see why I loved feeding him so much. He looks at you with such love and trust while you are feeding him.The boy loves to eat! He is already 10lbs 4.5oz.


Finally, at our pediatric appointment yesterday his Doctor was impressed with how healthy and strong he is. He can hold his head up for extended periods of time and tracks our voices really well. He is starting to really focus and loves staring at faces and the painting I made for him of green crabs. He is such a sweet active guy who never stops moving and making noise. Even in his sleep! In the video below he had just finished "tummy time" and was tired of holding his head up. Even though he was tired he is still constantly moving his body.





1 comment:

  1. that picture of zan holding leif reminds me so much of brian holding luke. love all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete