An Uff in an Uff

An Uff in an Uff

Friday, October 12, 2012

Week 2


Last week was a week of firsts. First visit out of the house to see the Midwives and then the Pediatrician. On Thursday Leif was 8 lbs 8oz, and then on Tuesday he was 8 lbs 15oz!  Our little man loves to eat!  He is in the 50th-60th percentile for all of his measurements. He will follow my voice and turn his head to find me in the house and is spending more time awake. Sleeping is getting a little more challenging because for some reason he thinks it is time to party from 2am-6am. My years of night shift are coming in handy and nights are much more fun with this cute little guy.

My tired boys (during the day of course)



Leif loves bathtime!



Ahhh Mom! You're embarrassing me!


Getting ready for basketball season

























1 comment: